MS Center Lunch and Learn Series: Wednesday October 14 “STATE OF THE CENTER ADDRESS”
Mark Your Calendar and RSVP by Oct 12!
Who should attend: MS Center clients, members, and anyone interested in learning more about the MS Center and its services.
- Lunch served at 11 a.m. Sponsored by Nurse On Call.
- Presentation 12:00 to 12:30 p.m.
- Current client registration renewals 12:30 p.m. to 1:00pm.
Location: Emmanuel Lutheran Church, 777 Moorings Line Dr., Naples
Kay Jasso, Executive Director of the MS Center, will discuss what’s happening at the MS Center including:
- Results of the April 2015 Survey
- Relocation Plans
- Additions to Services
- Introduce New Staff Member-Diane Eilbacher
- Registration Renewals
- New client applications
- A new complete Directory of Service Providers for registered clients.
You must RSVP to reserve your lunch: Jeanne@MscenterSWFL.org.
Current clients of the MS Center who are receiving services are required to attend ONE of six information sessions being held over the next two months. There will be three opportunities to attend in Collier County, and three in Lee County. Please RSVP for ONE of the sessions listed below.
Wednesday October 14 at 11am (Lunch & Learn event listed above)-Lunch served
Monday Nov 2 at 11am at the MS Center –Lunch served
Thursday Nov 5 at 4:30pm at the MS Center- Snacks and refreshments served
Wednesday Oct 21 at 11am at Cape Coral Hospital –Auxiliary Room-first floor-Lunch served
Thursday Oct 22 at 11am at Nurse-On-Call-8771 College Pkwy # 101, Fort Myers-Lunch served
Tuesday Nov 3 at 11am in South Lee County (location To Be Announced)-Lunch served
You must RSVP to attend any of the above sessions, to: Jeanne@MScenterSWFL.org
Save the Date:
MS Center Lunch and Learn Series: Thursday November 12, “Discover Your Purpose Workshop” A Blue Zones Presentation, facilitated by Kathy Feinstein, LMHC. Emmanuel Lutheran Church, 11am to 2pm. Sponsored by NCH Hospital. Lunch will be served. Stay tuned for more information.
Other MS Center News
Yoga Class with Lady Elaine is now offered on two days: Wednesdays at 2:00pm and Fridays at 1:30pm
New Provider, Nina Gray, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, will be offering Group Therapy on Thursday evenings at the MS Center, beginning in November. See Provider Directory for more information.
Dr. Matthew Baker will be speaking about relapsing MS for the care partner’s perspective.
October 6, Wyvern Hotel, Punta Gorda -6:00 pm (RSVP Link)
October 7 at Roy’s Restaurant, Naples-12:00 pm (RSVP Link)
See links for RSVP information. Your reservation must be sent to Genzyme not the MS Center.
Thanks to Mr. & Mrs. Kenneth Sumner we have New Computer Workstations for Clients! Stay tuned for computer classes, and resume writing, and more.
Welcome New Providers
- Nina Gray, LMHC-Mental Health Counseling
- Robert Murdoch, AP-Acupuncture-Natural Family Physicians
- Kristi Newhouse, LMHC-Mental Health Counseling
- Tammy Pangburn, LMT-Massage Therapy
- April Brown, LMHC, NCC-Mental Health Counseling
- Brian Healy, AP-Acupuncture-Fort Myers Acupuncture and Massage aka Sanibel Wellness
- Pam Lowe, LMT-Massage Therapy-Fort Myers Acupuncture and Massage
- Tifani Lee, LMT-The Therapeutic Bodywork Center of Fort Myers
Note: A new complete Directory of Service Providers will be provided at the information sessions to registered clients.
Questions about these announcements? Please call Kay Jasso (239) 910-4416 or (239) 435-1901. Or email Kay@mscenterswfl.org.