- This event has passed.
Empowerment Support Group
March 21, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:30am on Tuesday, happening 6 times
Primary Facilitator: Loren Whipple, BSW
Avow Hospice Bereavement Services and Certified Educational Trainer
Sessions typically run 6 or 8 weeks. Dates are posted as available.
What is the Empowerment Zone? It’s a support group where you can…
- Share experiences where you will be understood and supported.
- Have the benefit of talking with others in a similar situation.
- Have the opportunity to learn new coping strategies with a focus on solutions.
- Relax in a safe and confidential environment.
- Get engaged, socialize, and expand your circle!
- Participate in a social event at the end of each 6-8 week session.
RSVP to the MS Center of SWFL (239) 435-1901.
Classes are for registered clients of the MS Center of SWFL. If you are interested in our services for southwest Florida residents with MS, contact the center at (239) 435-1901.
Thanks to Modern Tribe for donating the software upgrade for this calendar!