The MS Center’s activities and services are supported completely by donations, fund raisers and a few small grants. As we grow, more funds are needed to maintain the level of services we now provide. We are kicking off a special program for our clients to be able to feel like they are an integral part of the future of the Center.
We call it the MS CENTER CLIENT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM.
To be eligible to be a Client Ambassador you would be a volunteer and/or a donor. A donor can either give a personal donation of $500.00 or more or secures donations from others equal to $500.00. A volunteer donates a minimum of 50 hours of their time per year.
Since the program starts October 1, 2019, we will pro-rate the program this year. Therefore, if by December 31, 2019, you donate $125.00 and/or volunteer 13 hours you will become a MS CENTER CLIENT AMBASSADOR.
On January 18, 2020, the MS CENTER’S CLIENT AMBASSADORS will be honored at a reception in the beautiful Bonita Bay gated community! More details to follow.
If you have already donated or volunteered this year, your contributions will be counted!
- Assist at fundraising or educational events
- MS Day November 23, 2019
- Lunch and Learn or seminars
- Assist in the art classes (Bonita, Fort Myers, or Cape Coral)
- Help with mailings or other projects that come up here at the office.
DONATE OR RAISE MONEY
- Start a team in the Touched by MS Team Challenge, a virtual (online) fundraiser that begins in October. Easily achieve the $500 minimum by getting your friends and family involved.
- Sign up to make recurring gifts online (www.mscenterswfl.org)
- Start your own MS Center fundraiser (e.g. Facebook birthday donations, bike rides, yogathon, etc. )
MS CENTER CLIENT AMBASSADORS
are an integral part of this center and its future! Here are some ways you can be a part of this program.