The MS Center of SWFLClient ambassador program
As a MS Center client, you can help play a role in supporting the MS Center of SWFL. The MS Center is not supported by any national organizations. Our services and activities are completely supported by donations, grants, and fundraising events.
In 2019 we kicked off the Client Ambassador Program. This program is to acknowledge our client’s contributions in helping support the MS Center. Each year a plaque is created to honor the Client Ambassadors and lists the names for that year. The plaques are prominently displayed at the MS Center.
If you are a MS center client and donated at least $500 or volunteered 50 hours you can qualify to become apart of the Client Ambassador Program. Due to the pandemic, we are covering all clients who met these criteria any time from January 2020-June 2021.
How to become a part of the Client Ambassador Program:
- Make a personal donation of $500 or more
- Secure donations from others equal to $500
- Volunteer a minimum of 50 hours
The 2020-21 MS Center Client Ambassadors will be honored at a reception in 2021 (TBA).
MS CENTER CLIENT AMBASSADORS
are an integral part of this center and its future! Here are some ways you can be a part of this program.
DONATE OR RAISE MONEY
- Sign up to make recurring gifts online (www.mscenterswfl.org)
- Start your own MS Center fundraiser (e.g. Facebook birthday donations, recruit a pickleball or a bocci ball club, yogathon, golf tournament etc.)
- Explain to friends and family why they should make the MS Center one of the favorite charities.
- Connect the MS Center with churches, professional or community groups.
- Help with mailings or other projects that come up here at the office.
- Make fundraising calls to existing donors to thank them, and let them know we need them now more than ever.
Multiple Sclerosis Center of Southwest Florida
The Multiple Sclerosis Center of Southwest Florida is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that has served the community since 2000. Its mission is to improve the quality of life for those in Southwest Florida affected by multiple sclerosis. Services include specialized exercise classes, care coordination, art therapy, mental health counseling, support groups, connection to resources, and educational activities.
The MS Center is not a chapter of a national organization. All donations received stay here in Southwest Florida to serve our local community.