Welcome to MS Center’s New Client Portal
The portal has three components: On Demand Video of Exercise Classes, a Client Forum, and News & Information. Many of you have been waiting for the exercise class videos for quite a while. Thank you for your patience. The other components are functional but still a “work in progress”. I am open to suggestions for improving this experience for you. Please feel free to send me an email with your ideas.
The Forum is for MS Center registered clients only. The Forum is intended to be a place where you can share information or find out answers to questions you may have about MS, MS medications, equipment, resources, recommendations for medical professionals, etc. We believe that it is important to have local sites for this purpose. I believe there are other closed groups around our area, and that is good. This one will add to your options for staying connected and informed.
Here is the agreement that we think is important to have in place to ensure the success of the discussion forums. This agreement may be revised as we move forward and learn about using this new platform.
Agreement for Use of the Forum Feature in the Client Portal
- The Forum is for MS Center registered clients only. Do not share your login information with others. Note: the Forum will be monitored by MS Center staff to ensure it is being used properly and for intended purposes.
- We cannot guarantee your anonymity or HIPAA Compliance when you post in the Forum. However, we ask that all participants practice discretion outside the Forum. Please refrain from sharing any information pertaining to individual participants in the Forum.
- No spam or selling. This site is not to be used to promote or advertise your business or other’s businesses. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to such websites will be deleted immediately.
- Forum participants may share links to legitimate websites for information on MS related topics or medical professionals. Note: be careful when posting links or clicking on links. We will try to monitor but cannot guarantee the links posted are not Spam.
- Respect other users. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the Client Portal. We may consider issuing a warning before removal, depending on the egregiousness of the comment(s).
- No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the Client Portal.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted and is grounds for the person to be deleted from the Portal.
- The Forum is not to be used to promote/discuss political views, candidates, etc. Please refrain from topics unrelated to multiple sclerosis.
We need your help and cooperation to make this a successful way to share information about MS and resources in Southwest Florida.
By continuing to register, you agree to adhere to the rules listed above (and potential subsequent revisions), please check the box, and enter your name below: